My name is Ezra. I have been here roughly since the beginning of everything. I record the history of the world. I have laughed, I have cried, I have loved and I have died and I will still be here at the end, alive.
Reblogged from sayasamax3
okay so imagine an au where the potters live. harry dates oliver wood briefly. james hears of this and pulls harry aside. stares him in the eye with a deadly serious face
“he’s a Keeper”
You made an entire AU that would alter almost every facet of that series
For a pun
You’re a beautiful person.
Reblogged from nose-nippin-fun
Doing some Jack Frost cosplay with my new blue hoodie and silver hair what do you guys think?
Wow, you got the spikes on the hair on point! Great cosplay. Please tell us how you did it!
((I bow to your cosplay skills, friend. Is that staff made of real wood?))
Reblogged from 12daysfromhopeless-hiccup
Ok so I started this last night and I don’t know if I want to keep going but yeah I totally ship Alvin/Hiccup and this happened.
(Sorry for the long post, I’ll add a read more when I’m off mobile)
Let’s just say that the wrath of Odin is nothing compared to a Hiccup scorned.
Hiccup was furious as he flew on Toothless, heading for the one place he was sure he wouldn’t be followed. His father was a burning presence in the back of his mind, only serving to fuel the fire in his heart.
He had been expecting the attack. So when he landed, he let himself be pulled off his dragon and be bound by Outcast soldiers. When Toothless panicked and looked like he was about to fire, Hiccup shouted at him to stop. The dragon whined in confusion as he was muzzled.
"It’s alright bud." Hiccup promised. "We aren’t here to make trouble." His eyes flicked to the guards around them, but they just scoffed. Something was shoved against Hiccup’s back and he stumble forward before falling in to step with the Outcasts.
They lead them to a large building that was similar to the Great Hall on Berk, pushing him down a long hallway that opened up in to a room with a large chair that could only be called a throne in the middle. Alvin the Treacherous glared as the men filed in, but his eyes lit curiously as Hiccup was dragged in.
"You know, given the name of the place, most people would assume that this is the place people kicked out of their tribes could come. Then again, I’m not sure why they would." Hiccup slid a knife from his sleeve, slicing through his binds and pulling his hands free with ease. He growled to his dragon, who pawed off his muzzle with a defiant sneeze. "You really don’t have a handle on things."
The soldiers around him grabbed at him again, and Hiccup elbowed one whose hands were exploring more than they should in the solar plexus, sending him stumbling back.
"Hey, hands off the merchandise!" He snapped. "You people are a lot more thick than I remember. When has an enemy ever landed in the middle of town, hmm?"
"Enough." Alvin grunted, speaking for the first time to his soldiers. The men looked confused but released Hiccup’s arms. The brunette tossed his knife down, narrowly missing someone’s foot. Alvin raised an eyebrow at the boy willingly leaving himself unarmed. "What are you doing here boy?"
"Aww, Al, not even a hello? And here I thought you missed me." Hiccup crossed his arms, cocking his hip in what Astrid called his ‘ultra-sass mode’. The thought made his stomach turn unpleasantly.
"I don’t have time for your games." Alvin growled. Hiccup rolled his eyes.
"You know, if you aren’t accepting outcasts, you should really change that name. Kinda misleading." He remarked, inspecting his fingernails like he couldn’t care less.
There was a silence before Alvin glared at him. “You’re bluffing.”
"Nope. Cast out. Thrown on my ass really." Hiccup shrugged.
"And you came here?” Savage asked. Alvin glared daggers at him.
"I was under the impression there was a standing job offer." Hiccup answered with a smile so sickly sweet that it would have given the tooth fairy herself a cavity.
Reblogged from kawaii-bear
- Creams and liquid blush and bronzers are look more natural on the skin than powder ones.
- To remove nail polish just apply a different color on top of the previous coat and wipe both away with a damp cloth
- When setting foundation with a powder, make sure to PRESS it into the skin first then gently buffing it into the skin instead of rubbing it all over your face. This will prevent caking and increase longevity!
- If you are trying to conceal blemishes, don’t use a lighter shade concealer because this will just highlight them instead of hiding it. It’s best to use your foundation to cover those annoying blemishes!
- The rules of wearing makeup is to use liquids then creams then powders to avoid any cakiness throughout the day.
- Every girl should own eye primer. This bad boy removes any eye discoloration, makes your eyeshadows stay longer, and brings out the true color of the eye shadow.
- Patting mineral powder over your lips and then wearing a lipstick color shows it’s true color.
- When filling in your eyebrows, use 2-3 different shades closest to your brow hair instead of just 1! This will make it appear more natural
- Remember for every area on your face that you highlight, you must use bronzer to balance it or your face will look washed out! (For example, highlight your T-zone and subtly contour your temples, jaw, and cheeks.
- When testing out foundation, don’t blend it on your hands or wrists!! Instead, blend it on your jawline and neck and go outside in the sun to test the color!
Reblogged from guardianoffrost
until this year of high school i always laughed at these because i thought they were inaccurate, they are not. they are not at all inaccurate.
THE MIDDLE ONE. Omg.
American public school in one post
Why do they always want to go outside?!
because we are locked inside a building for 8 hours 5 days a week for 180 days of the year